Kootenay Candles Fire

It is with profound sadness that I announce that effectively immediately Kootenay Candles is hereby permanently CLOSED.
The shop burned to the ground on Saturday March 30th.
This is hard for me because it was my passion and I will miss every aspect of it. There are so many memories that I will cherish!
I want to thank all of my customers, and anyone who has had any interaction with us over the past 12 years. I will miss each of you. I will miss my daily rituals of working my passion.
Life can change in the blink of an eye and we must move on.
It’s never easy. I too will move on but I will always remember the connections I’ve made with folks near and far.
Thank you for your patronage over these last 12 years.

Goodbye Old Friend!
Gerry Dyer